NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: RaveCinema's Rise of Guardians Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia)
who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of RaveCinemas, LLC. as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions,
which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: RaveCinemas, LLC., 2101 Cedar Springs Road, Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75201. Prizes provided courtesy of DREAMWORKS ANIMATION, Paramount pictures and D3 Publishers. RISE OF THE GUARDIANS © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. D3Publisher and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of D3Publisher of America, Inc. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on November 14,2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 7, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, send an email with name, mailing address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: The selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
The potential winner will be notified by mail or phone call on or around December 10, 2012.
If the potential winner cannot be contacted the potential winner forfeits prize.
Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason,
Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A copy of The Rise of the Guaridans video game for the Wii entertainment system.
Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or damaged game disc or case after item has been shipped.
Sponsor will not provide additional prize if the winner does not own the Wii entertainment system.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,
advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors,
employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to,
personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name,
likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it,
if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest,
as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest
or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law,
and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for:
(1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest;
(2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
(3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest;
(4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or
(6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest
or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted,
lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the
Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries
received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed,
Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that:
(1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually,
without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred,
including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees;
and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages
and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules,
or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest,
shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules
(whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, send an email requesting the list to email@example.com. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.